Coming back at ya with my favorite day of the weightlifting week – SHOULDERS AND ARMS! I loved the Week of Hard Labor. I’m just now wrapping up my posts on it. Thank you for your patience. It has been great to do new workouts from Sagi and really push you and are just pushing some weight. Check out Day 1, Day 2, and Day 3 here.
Week of Hard Labor – Day 4 Shoulders and Arms – 43 Mins
Time for the gun show – the cannon show! It’s glamour muscles today with the Beast. For equipment, again you need an assortment of dumbbells and preferably a bench. You can use a stability ball but a real bench is best. Time to chase that PUMP!
The warm up is done with some really light weights. I felt really warmed up after the sequence, it really hit my shoulders well. If you are like me, you will be itching to get into the real workout. So I didn’t pay too much attention to the warm up LOL
- GIANT SET – Of all shoulders. This was a burner! 20 reps of each, so pick a smart weight.
- Lateral Raise
- Front Raise
- V Raise
- Reverse V Raise
- Progressive Set – Combo of a hammer into a single press, single press, and double. A rep to the hammer curl is added each time. This turns into a huge set! Focus in and you will get it.
- Hammer Curls
- Rotating Press
- SuperSet 3RD – (10 Reps, 8 reps, 6 reps – Increasing weights)
- Incline V Curl – I made these like good ol’ 1-on-1 with TH and his incline curls, curl to your pits!
- Half Circle – A raise variation that comes up circular circle movement.
- “18” Bicep Curls: 3RD – 6 reps of each in one jumbo set! If you didn’t have a pump yet, you will now :) A lot like TH again with bottom half reps, upper, and then full range.
- Normal Grip
- SuperSet: 2RD
- Skull Crusher – Single Arm, single arm, together. Nice new move! I liked it.
- Rear Fly – Lying on your incline bench – Great for stabilization and isolation of the delt.
- SuperSet: 2RD
- Tricep Kick Backs (30 reps!)
- Tricep Push Up (30 seconds)
- The final rd has a treat for you :) Just for the fun of it!
Finally, we wrap up with a good cool down and stretch. All in all, this was an awesome shoulder and arm workout! Personally, I like more pressing for my shoulders and would have like a little more Tricep work. But that is getting really picky. You are going to love it and trash your arms!
Need a coach?This is what I do. I help people get results and use my experience and the experience of thousands of teamRIPPED members to do it. I have been there and done it! My help costs you $0... NOTHING! So try me. Send me and email or message me on Facebook. I am here to help! All you have to do is sign up below and you will be part of teamRIPPED!
My email: firstname.lastname@example.org