Weekend Update 200! WOAH I have been doing these for a while :D
Are you getting ready for an exciting weekend? Are you fired up to keep your results rolling? Maybe you are thinking back to last weekend when you messed up and made some mistakes… this is a new weekend. Make it yours! Often we let the past have too much say in our future. Learn from those mistakes and make smarter choices this time. We can win this.
New Apparel and TRShop!
Did y’all see this yesterday? I posted about the TR Shop and print on demand apparel I now get to offer. Make sure to go check it out and let me know what you think. There will be new design and options as we go. I am looking at adding some hats to the mix soon. I would love your feedback and suggestions!
Failing to Plan is Planning to Fail
I’ve said this before, but what is your plan for this weekend? Are you honest with yourself and know your weaknesses? Are weekends an issue for you?
Then start right now, early Friday morning, and make a plan! Run through these questions with me:
- What will you do different this weekend?
- Are my workouts planned and scheduled? Is there anything on the schedule I need to adjust?
- Are my meals planned? Am I going out to see friends/family? What macros do I need to save for a bigger meal?
- Who can I contact to check in with? Who can celebrate me kicking butt this weekend?!
You got this. If you want it, it’s yours. Stop wasting time and do it! Make this weekend the start of a great streak of fitness and nutrition.
BRING IT! And keep encouraging others to do the same!
P.S. 2 favors that I ask:
1) If you like the hard work I put into writing my articles and videos, PLEASE help me out by sharing them. Click the share links below them and share them on FB, twitter, etc. It really helps me get more exposure and grow teamRIPPED!
2) Also, as always, remember that the way I benefit from being your coach is that I earn a commission from any Beachbody products that you purchase, as long as you buy them through my site, www.teamRIPPED.com, or by logging in to www.teambeachbody.com to do your shopping (If you buy from the plain beachbody site I get no credit). It helps with the amount of time I spend answering all your questions and helping you out. Thank you! I really appreciate it!
Need a coach?This is what I do. I help people get results and use my experience and the experience of thousands of teamRIPPED members to do it. I have been there and done it! My help costs you $0... NOTHING! So try me. Send me and email or message me on Facebook. I am here to help! All you have to do is sign up below and you will be part of teamRIPPED!
My email: firstname.lastname@example.org