The teamRIPPED shirts are available IN THREE STYLES!!
- A black sleeveless cotton version — Price including shipping = $13 per shirt
- A charcoal short sleeve tri-blend (like dry-fit) – Price including shipping = $17 per shirt
- A charcoal short sleeve cotton KIDS T-shirt (sizes youth small and youth medium) = $13 per shirt
*Note — If you are in Canada, there is an additional $3 shipping charge I need to pass on to you per shirt
In both of the above pics I am wearing a size LARGE (I am 6’4″, 212 lbs).
And here’s my son Luke — 6 years old — showing off his shirt (youth small):
I have set up a PayPal account that you can use to transfer the funds to me, which will also give you a memo field to indicate your SIZE and your SHIPPING ADDRESS. I can then send you one of our special teamRIPPED shirts! Represent teamRIPPED with pride! You simply have to go to PayPal and indicate that you wish to send money to an e-mail address. Use firstname.lastname@example.org for the recipient. (see below for full PayPal instructions).
(me next to Carl Diakeler, sporting my teamRIPPED shirt!!)
Using PayPal to pay for your shirt:
1) Log into PayPal (or set up an account — it’s free and easy).
2) Click “Send Money Online”.
3) TO: email@example.com FROM: your email address
4) AMOUNT: ($13 for each sleeveless shirt or KIDS Tee. $17 for each dry-fit T- shirt)
- (*Note Canada residents need to add $3 per shirt for the extra shipping charge)
5) PURCHASE: “Goods”
6) Before you click “Send Money”, scroll down and be sure to fill in the message section of the email, indicating STYLE, SIZE, QUANTITY, and your SHIPPING ADDRESS.
7) Click “Send Money”
*I will get an email letting me know you’ve sent the money, and I will promptly send you a shirt / shirts in the requested styles and size(s) to the address you give me!
About the Tri-blend charcoal T-Shirt:
These are GREAT shirts! They are “athletic cut”, so they are more form-fitting. They aren’t loose through the middle (good for showing off our hard-earned physique!). And the material on these short sleeve shirts is awesome. It’s called “tri-blend”, and it’s a combination of cotton, rayon, and polyester. The feel of the shirt reminds me of my UnderArmour T-shirts (not the spandex type, but the ones that are more like a thin t-shirt). I spent a lot of time actually trying on shirts to decide which one to go with, and although this nicer quality shirt added a couple bucks to the cost, I think it’s definitely worth it.
These shirts are great for both men and women. You just have to decide which size you want. In the photo, I’m wearing a Large, and you can see it’s snug yet comfortable on me.
About the black cotton sleeveless shirt:
What you see is what you get. These are nice thick cotton shirts. Standard sizes that fit true to form. I like a LARGE in this style for myself. They have the large logo in the front and a tag sized logo on the back, below the neck line.
This shirt was designed with the guys in mind!
Need a coach?This is what I do. I help people get results and use my experience and the experience of thousands of teamRIPPED members to do it. I have been there and done it! My help costs you $0... NOTHING! So try me. Send me and email or message me on Facebook. I am here to help! All you have to do is sign up below and you will be part of teamRIPPED!
My email: firstname.lastname@example.org