What is up teamRIPPED! As we move through this long, holiday weekend… I thought I would give you some help on navigating any 4th of July parties you might be going to. Some tips, recipes, etc. Y’all ready?!
Food for the 4th of July
If you can bring the protein, bring it! The best way to control the most dangerous spot of any holiday is to control the protein. If you can offer to run the grill, that is perfect! Outside of the good ol’ classic chicken breasts, I think kabobs are the best fat loss option. Load them up with lots of chicken, veggies, even some fruit. Easy to make work on Fat Shredder and so good!
•6 Chicken Breasts (8oz a piece)
•1/4C Orange Juice
•1/4C Lime Juice
•1/4C Extra Virgin Olive Oil
•1/4C Dried Oregano
•8 Garlic cloves smashed & roughly chopped
•1t Black Pepper
•1t Garlic Powder
1. Remove all visible fat from chicken breasts (No work if you buy boneless, skinless breasts) – cut in half – butterflied.
2. Cut into 1″ cubes. Place chicken in a 1-gallon Ziploc Bag
3. Add all the marinade ingredients to the bag, seal & mix well
4. Place in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours or overnight (turn and/or mix occasionally)
5. Bring grill to medium heat/fire
6. Prepare kabobs with veggies of choice (Red Onion, Yellow/Orange Bell Pepper, Mushrooms, Cherry Tomatoes). Discard remaining marinade
7. Grill chicken over direct-medium heat for about 6-7 minutes per side
8. Remove & let rest for 5-10 minutes before slicing/devouring
Almost as secret ;-)… Cut up a huge veggie tray: carrots, bell peppers, celery, broccoli, cherry tomatoes, etc. You can munch on this all day and basically do no damage to your macros. And you get all the nutrients and fiber of the veggies. If you “need” some ranch, try to find Bolthouse Farms Yogurt Ranch. So good on the macros and the best light style ranch I have ever had.
WATER, WATER, WATER
Finally, stick to water. Nothing adds empty calories faster than soda or alcohol. So skip it all together!
If you are going to have a beer or Coke, you have to track it. Don’t skip out on that cuz it’s a party. You will be trading some good calories for it, it needs to be tracked.
Need a coach?This is what I do. I help people get results and use my experience and the experience of thousands of teamRIPPED members to do it. I have been there and done it! My help costs you $0... NOTHING! So try me. Send me and email or message me on Facebook. I am here to help! All you have to do is sign up below and you will be part of teamRIPPED!
My email: email@example.com